I flashed the following Ubuntu 18.04 image on my 128GB SanDisk SD card: https://ubuntu.com/download/raspberry-p ... m64+raspi3 from https://ubuntu.com/download/raspberry-pi (dont be tricked by the "raspi3" in the url, it's the link they provide for the Pi 4 image).
Everything works fine on my Pi, I can login normally, manage packages, and use all other features.
The only thing that isn't working is finding wifi networks. I search for all available networks by using sudo iwlist wlan0 scan. It searches for a few seconds and then returns wlan0 No scan results.
What I tried so far:
- Tried the newest release (Ubuntu 19.10), which had the same issue
- Reinstalling the Ubuntu image
- Using sudo for all commands used
- Setting the wifi region to my country (DE)
- Changing my wifi frequency bands from 13 to 9 or less in my router settings, since non-EU systems sometimes have issues with these bands
- Using rfkill to make sure that the wireless card isn't blocked
Thanks for your help!