manuelm

WINDOWS 10 IOT dwc_otg.speed=1

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Hi,

I have an Acer Touchscreen set up on my raspberry PI. Problem here is that due to some kind of problem with the integrated chipset of the Touchscreen (VIA?) the raspberry PI doesn't recognize the touch functionality.
With Raspbian I was able to get the touchscreen to work by setting dwc_otg.speed=1 inside the cmdline.txt. This made keyboard and mouse stop working which isn't important as I only need the touch funcitonality.

However: with Windows 10 IOT I can't find anything about where to do this kind of setting, can anyone help?

fruitoftheloom

Re: WINDOWS 10 IOT dwc_otg.speed=1

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 am

manuelm wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 pm
Hi,

I have an Acer Touchscreen set up on my raspberry PI. Problem here is that due to some kind of problem with the integrated chipset of the Touchscreen (VIA?) the raspberry PI doesn't recognize the touch functionality.
With Raspbian I was able to get the touchscreen to work by setting dwc_otg.speed=1 inside the cmdline.txt. This made keyboard and mouse stop working which isn't important as I only need the touch funcitonality.

However: with Windows 10 IOT I can't find anything about where to do this kind of setting, can anyone help?

Best to ask the developers:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forum ... WindowsIoT
Adieu

Return to “Windows 10 for IoT”