I trying to installing windows 10 on Raspberry pi2 , but after one day it doesn't have any change.
What is the problem?
I was attached the snapshot.
SD card: Toshiba 16GB Calss 10.
Power: 5V 1.2A
Initially I had to do all the disk part and dism as above, but with the latest Win10Iot you now get an installer that makes it easier to burn an image to sd card.betruk wrote:1. Create an account at Microsoft Connect.
2. Download the file Windows_IoT_Core_RPI2_BUILD.zip which contains flash.ffu. Place this file in an accessible place.
3. Insert a blank 8GB Class 10 SD card into your computer.
4. Open a command prompt and type:
This will allow you to find the drive number for your SD card. Use this in the next step.
5. Finally, follow Microsoft’s own instructions for flashing the SD card in Windows 10.
Using the administrator command prompt, apply the image to your SD card by running the following command (be sure to replace PhysicalDriveN with the value you found in the previous step, for example, if your SD card is disk number 3, use /ApplyDrive:\\.\PhysicalDrive3 below):
dism.exe /Apply-Image /ImageFile:flash.ffu /ApplyDrive:\\.\PhysicalDriveN /SkipPlatformCheck
6. Safely remove the SD card.
The card is now ready to boot in your Raspberry Pi 2.
Pls check this workaround http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wik ... 10152.aspxRivendel wrote:For me the same.
Waiting in the "Blue Screen" forever.