FallenAngel232

Touchscreen clone troubles

Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 am

Yeah, I know, it probably belongs elsewhere, B+ addons seemed the most fitting to me. Anyway, I bought a clone of the 3.5 inch touchscreen, and this post here, (viewtopic.php?f=91&t=139917&start=25#), helped a lot. Actually got the thing to display something. The problem I have now, Calibrating the screen, (sudo nano /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf) won't save, saying it doesn't exist. The actual touch part isnt my biggest problem though, it's the fact practically nothing fits in the screen, and I can't turn off Overscan, because guess what, its off the screen. Don't cheap out on touchscreens, They really dont set up the way you expect them too. Any sort of help is appreciated, if you look at that post, I've done everything to the command line above. Can't go any farther.

FallenAngel232

Re: Touchscreen clone troubles

Thu May 18, 2017 1:23 am

Did more stuff, so as it turns out the display itself is orientated landscape, while the touch controls are orientated portrait.
Anyone know how to flip this? Driver is wget http://www.spotpear.com/download/diver2 ... uch.tar.gz, thats how I got it anyway.

Return to “B+ addons”