Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:04 pm
- Forum: Staffroom, classroom and projects
- Topic: Getting Kids Excited...
- Replies: 56
- Views: 12275
What do the educationalists say about getting kids excited? They must see large numbers of kids and have the knowledge, experience and gut feeling as to what works.
- Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: What did your first programs do?
- Replies: 47
- Views: 11560
<t>I started in the 60\'s (!) with APL on IBMs - it was enormously powerful interpreted language but very costly to run. Processing scientific data and stats - very boring for youngsters. But in the 80\'s I bought a BBC micro and we programmed at home in BASIC and LOGO when my sons were aged 5 to 8 ...