The Raspberry Pi Education Fund is a worldwide fund that seeks to foster and support projects that help advance the education and understanding of computing of children aged between 5 and 18 years of age. Over the last two years we have funded dozens of projects around the world that increase participating in computing, and that target excellence.
Projects we have funded include:
- Computing at Schools – guides on the national computing curriculum (Primary national curriculum guidance, CAS Secondary)
- Public Lab – development of educational resources using infrared to examine the health of trees on the Raspberry Pi
- UK Beaver Computing Challenge
- Madanyu – Raspberry Pi Education Pilot Programme in India
- Naturebytes – Community Interest Company providing educational resource and workshops in computing with an emphasis on nature and conservation.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation is currently awaiting the arrival of a new CEO; the Education Fund is suspended for this interim period and will be reviewed when the new CEO arrives in July. For this period we are not considering further applications.