Some basic guides to configuring your Raspberry Pi.
- The Raspberry Pi configuration tool in Raspbian, allowing you to easily enable features such as the camera, and change your specific settings such as keyboard layout.
- The Raspberry Pi configuration file.
- Configuring your Pi to connect to a wireless network using a wireless dongle.
- Audio Config
- Switch your audio output between HDMI and the 3.5mm jack.
- Camera Config
- Installing and setting up the Raspberry Pi camera board.
- Setting up your Pi to work in your local language/timezone.
- Default pin configuration
- Changing the default pin states.
- Device Trees Config
- Device Trees, overlays and parameters.