Raspberry Pi Documentation
This is the official documentation for the Raspberry Pi, written by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with community contributions.
- Setup / Quickstart
- Getting started with your Raspberry Pi, including what you need and how to get it booted
- Installing an operating system on your Raspberry Pi
- Usage Guide
- Explore the desktop and try out all the main applications
- Configuring the Pi's settings to suit your needs
- Remote Access
- Accessing your Pi remotely via SSH, VNC or over the web
- Fundamental Linux usage for beginners and more advanced information for power users
- Information about the recommended operating system for Raspberry Pi
- Technical specifications about the Raspberry Pi hardware and the camera module
- Got a problem with your Pi? Start here
If you have anything to fix or details to add, first file an issue on GitHub to see if it is likely to be accepted, then file a pull request with your change (one PR per issue).
This is not intended to be an open wiki; we want to keep it concise and minimal but will accept fixes and suitable additions.
See our contributing policy.
Unless otherwise specified, everything in this repository is covered by the following licence:
Raspberry Pi Documentation by the Raspberry Pi Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence.
Based on a work at https://github.com/raspberrypi/documentation