Learners are able to make use of a variety of programming paradigms, and combine data from various systems to solve complex, real-world problems.
- Can use a variety of programming paradigms in their programs, choosing techniques appropriate to the problem being tackled
- Can implement and use a variety of more complex data structures in their programs, such as trees, graphs, and sets
- Can integrate user interface constructs such as GUIs into their solutions
- Create an importable module that interacts with the Minecraft API, allowing the easy construction and manipulation of large structures
- Create an automated maze generator for producing differently sized mazes that are suitable for displaying on an LED matrix
- Create a web-based front end for a HAB balloon, where sensor data is displayed in real time when received via radio