Learners are able to demonstrate awareness of simple programming concepts, such as sequencing, repetition, variables, and selection by writing short programs, probably in isolation.
- Can use simple control flow statements
- Can use variables and simple data structures
- Can use a variety of logical, arithmetic, and comparison operators
- Create a simple animation
- Create a simple game of rock, paper, scissors that can be played against the computer
- Write a program that can produce simple patterns and pictures using ‘turtle’-style graphics