Learners understand simple programming concepts, and can combine concepts to produce projects that satisfy predefined outcomes or project briefs.
- Can create subroutines/procedures/functions in their programs
- Can programmatically read and manipulate a data structure
- Can use standard communication protocols and APIs to transfer data between computers and applications
- Use an API to discover the number of people in space and output this to a user
- Create a program that uses a weather API to display the current weather anywhere in the world
- Use simple communication protocols to create a game controller using two devices