Learners can analyse a problem and design and create automated systems that monitor, react to, or influence an environment, in order to solve a real-world problem.
- Process multiple data and/or input sources, and use them to control multiple and interconnected output devices
- Use online data sources and inputs to control output devices
- Publish data from sensors to an online platform and display the data graphically.
- Create a system that monitors and controls the environment of living things such as fish or plants
- Create an early warning system that monitors local weather conditions and warns people of impending weather
- Produce a mechanical arm that can be monitored and controlled over the internet