Learners can write programs that use active and passive electronic components. They can receive data from input components and control output components, using a computer or microcontroller.
- Can design and construct simple prototype circuits, using components connected directly to GPIO pins
- Can recognise and use polar components, such as LEDs and capacitors
- Can write programs to read data from digital and analogue inputs, and control digital and analogue outputs
- Create a simple traffic light system, using LEDs and a buzzer
- Use motors to create a buggy that can drive a predefined route
- Measure the temperature in a room with a temperature sensor