Learners can write programs that use active and passive electronic components in combination with one another. They can receive data from input components and perform limited processing of that data, and control multiple output components, using a computer or microcontroller.
- Can use sensors to trigger real-world outputs, such as cameras and electromechanical devices
- Can use combinations of input and output components to transfer data between systems
- Use transistors and relays to power components requiring higher voltages
- Use an LDR and an LED to create an automated night light
- Use a PIR sensor to trigger video capture from a camera
- Use motors and a distance sensor to control a robot that can avoid obstacles