Learners can use tools to cut, measure, and join materials, and use bonding agents where appropriate, to produce simple parts for prototype projects. They can produce prototype circuits, following simple circuit schematics.
- Can create simple circuits, using a breadboard and jumper leads or crocodile clips
- Can use and manipulate upcycled materials for use in prototypes
- Can repurpose commercial products for use in project prototypes
- Use a breadboard and jumper cables to make a simple traffic light circuit using multiple components
- Use upcycled and modified materials as a housing for a simple weather station
- Use plastic bottles and drinking straws to make a model of the ISS