Learners can design a range of assets in a variety of media, to be used in projects and models that solve real-world problems. They can analyse a problem and then produce graphics, videos, circuit schematics, interactive web pages, cutting sheets, and 3D models that assist in solving that problem.
- Use PCB design tools to create PCBs that conform to appropriate dimensions and component positioning
- Use CAD tools to design housings and component parts that integrate into a finished product
- Use graphics and video editing tools to produce complete audiovisual products
- Produce a detailed character sheet for use in a graphical computer game
- Produce a 3D model of a character that can be imported into a game engine
- Produce a dynamic website that displays data harvested from an API