Learners can use basic design principles to produce simple graphics, videos, circuit schematics, formatted web pages, cutting sheets, and 3D model components, utilising CAD and graphics software, or markup languages.
- Can use CAD tools to create simple 2D designs for projects
- Can use a markup language to create and style text and images for a web page
- Can use graphical applications to manipulate bitmap and vector images
- Create a simple web page containing styled text and images
- Design a simple circuit using standard symbols
- Custom-design a polystyrene case to carry a payload into the upper atmosphere using a HAB