Conectar Raspberry Pi por Bluetooth a unos Altavoces.

44 posts   Page 2 of 2   1, 2
by micerinos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 pm
Lobo Blanco wrote:Lo he probado y no me funciona con esa configuración y ALSA.

¿Algo a tener en cuenta?

Deberías deshabilitar pulseaudio y listo. Acabo de recibir los altavoces bluetooth y en mi portatil (wheezy) funciona sin problemas como comento. La raspi no detecta nada en el scaneo, asi que supongo que es un problema de alimentación usb (tengo un hub con wifi y un pen). Cuando pueda apagarla probaré con solo el bluetooth.

Un saludo
by micerinos » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:06 pm
Hola,
ya lo he probado en la raspi con solo bluetooth y wifi conectados. Funciona perfectamente. Primero desabilito el arranque automático de pulseaudio. Luego he comentado la salida ALSA default y he añadido el default bluetooth que comentaba en el post anterior. Luego he editado /etc/bluetooth/audio.conf, reiniciar bluetooth, asociarse con xsimple-agent, reiniciar ALSA y listo. Para comprobar que funciona:

aplay /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Right.wav

Un saludo
by alex1987 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 pm
Hi

Sorry for writing in English but my Spanish isn't very good. I followed all the instructions from this topic and at this moment sound is heard in the bluetooth headset when entering for example the command

Thank you very much for this.

But I have the following problem, the bluetooth headset is connected but when I run :
pactl list short sinks
1 alsa_output.platform-bcm2835_AUD0.0.analog-stereo module-alsa-card.c s16le 2ch 44100Hz SUSPENDED

There is no bluez_sink. I am running the a raspbmc version of raspbian but from what I read the bluez_sink should load. I feel I'm really close to making this work and I would apreciate any help or tips you can give me.

Thank you
by castalla » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 pm
Soy ingles ...

Hace una semana tuve exito con bt altavoces .... ahora, hay solo una mensaje que dice 'connection refused - error 111'..

Ayudas?

Gracias
by Lobo Blanco » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:16 pm
castalla wrote:Soy ingles ...

Hace una semana tuve exito con bt altavoces .... ahora, hay solo una mensaje que dice 'connection refused - error 111'..

Ayudas?

Gracias

Coloca la configuración y pasos que seguiste aquí para ver si es algún problema derivado de ellos.
by Lobo Blanco » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 pm
alex1987 wrote:Hi

Sorry for writing in English but my Spanish isn't very good. I followed all the instructions from this topic and at this moment sound is heard in the bluetooth headset when entering for example the command

But I have the following problem, the bluetooth headset is connected but when I run :
pactl list short sinks
1 alsa_output.platform-bcm2835_AUD0.0.analog-stereo module-alsa-card.c s16le 2ch 44100Hz SUSPENDED

There is no bluez_sink. I am running the a raspbmc version of raspbian but from what I read the bluez_sink should load. I feel I'm really close to making this work and I would apreciate any help or tips you can give me.

Thank you

I'm looking at your problem. I will try to answer you as soon as possible.
by micerinos » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 pm
alex1987 wrote:Hi

pactl list short sinks

Thank you

Hi Alex,

I have the impression that you are mixing the configuration for both ALSA-only (which I explained) and pulse- methods. They are not compatible: either you use pulse (as explained by LoboBlanco) or ALSA (as explained by me). Please, double check your configurations using only one method (the ALSA one requires you to disable or uninstall pulseaudio).

Cheers
by micerinos » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm
castalla wrote:Soy ingles ...

Ayudas?

Gracias

The most likely source of these kind of problems is misconfiguration of /etc/bluetooth/*.conf. Have a look at some hints posted here: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=141760.
If you can't fix it, just remove all bluez-related packages along with their configuration files, install them back and start from scratch.

sudo apt-get autoremove bluez bluez-alsa bluez-tools --purge

Good luck!
by micerinos » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 pm
Castalla,
here is other fix you can try:
http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Bluetooth_Headset

I read in another forum you posted that It worked in an older install but It doesn't work in a fresh one. Which are the images?

Cheers
by castalla » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:51 pm
@micerinos et al.

I got bt working again - added Disable=Media. Enable=Socket to /bluetooth/audio.conf.

BUT I have run into an even nastier problem.

If I play using aplay -D btdevice test.wav, then it works fine. However, if I then switch back to play sound via the analogue output, after disconnecting the btdevice, then there is awful 'clicking' on the output.

The only solution to get rid of the default clicking is to reinstall the whole Squeezeplug and Squeezelite image again.

Any ideas?
by micerinos » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:35 pm
castalla wrote:@micerinos et al.

I got bt working again - added Disable=Media. Enable=Socket to /bluetooth/audio.conf.

BUT I have run into an even nastier problem.

If I play using aplay -D btdevice test.wav, then it works fine. However, if I then switch back to play sound via the analogue output, after disconnecting the btdevice, then there is awful 'clicking' on the output.

The only solution to get rid of the default clicking is to reinstall the whole Squeezeplug and Squeezelite image again.

Any ideas?

Can you post the contents of your /etc/asound.conf in the dysfunctional configuration?
by castalla » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:18 pm
Here it is - xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx is correct address

Code: Select all
pcm.!default {
type plug
slave.pcm "hw:0,0"
}

ctl.dmixer {
type hw
card 0
}

pcm.NAME {
      type plug
      slave {
            pcm {
                type bluetooth
                device XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
                profile "auto"
            }
      }
      hint {
           show on
           description "My bluetooth headset"
      }
   }

ctl.NAME {
      type bluetooth
   }

by micerinos » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 pm
and I guess NAME is btdevice. I'll try to test your setup as soon as possible. I haven't used jack output since I received my bluetooth speakers. I may be suffering it without knowing.

In the mean time, you can try reloading alsa modules:
sudo alsa force-reload

Or playing silence with different configurations:
aplay -d 1 /dev/zero
aplay -d 1 -r48000 -fS16_LE /dev/zero
by castalla » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:56 pm
Thanks ...

I'm reimaging using the earlier Squeezeplug 5 - I read something about pulseaudio being part of a raspi update.

Going back to zero point!

If you get a chance to stick some phones into the jack ...???!!!
by castalla » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm
Quick update:

After hours of reimaging, I seem to have a setup which is woorking - at least it hasn't fallen over yet.

It looks as if the card I was using is corrupted in some way ... sounds crazy but everytime I imaged it and used then the clicking was on audio. A different card (higher spec) seems to be working without problems.

I'll test over the next 24 hrs. and report back.

Thanks for your advice.
by castalla » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm
Que catastrofo!

Okay, it works (almost) .... but when I switch the bt speaker off, then a few seconds later the whole Pi loses its network connection Only solution is a reboot.

Any ideas?
by castalla » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 pm
I've come to a STOP with this ...

It all works for audio BUT switching the bt device off kills the ethernet.

Using wifi I can switch the bt off without a network failure - but reconnecting causes the same network failure.

Is there a solution?
by brayanp » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:03 am
hola tengo problemas para realizar este procedimiento y requiero ayuda cualquier dato sera bien recibida

les comento, e intentado seguir el la explicación del usuario lobo blanco el asunto es que cuando los primeros pasos van bien cuando llego al punto donde se ejecuta el comando hcitool con efectivamente aparase conectado el dispositivo como se muestra a continuación:

Connections:
< ACL 00:1E:DE:28:20:2E handle 41 state 1 lm MASTER AUTH ENCRYPT

pero luego que intento ejecutar el comando "pactl list short sinks" solo me aparese lo siguiente

0 alsa_output.platform-bcm2835_AUD0.0.analog-stereo module-alsa-card.c s16le 2ch 44100Hz SUSPENDED

y el 1 bluez_sink.00_1E_DE_28_20_2E module-bluetooth-device.c s16le 1ch 8000Hz SUSPENDED no aparese.

hasta ese punto puede llegar si conoces cual puede ser el posible problema me seria de mucha ayuda.

nota: acabo de probar las mismas instrucciones en mi pc con ubuntu y funciona todo bien en el raspberry pi es donde tengo dicho problema gracias.
by Lobo Blanco » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:41 am
Por favor...
¿me puedes mandar las pantallas o texto paso por paso? Así como la versión del SO que usas.

Trataré de reproducirlo en la Raspar rey mía. Es que la tengo en otras cosas hace tiempo.