Stock at MCM Electronics

167 posts   Page 6 of 7   1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
by coolasice » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:31 pm
mcmelectronics wrote:
coolasice wrote:Any idea on an eta for in stock? The website says 9998 days or May 2 depending on where you look......

We've just received additional stock today! We don't expect them to last long, but as of right now they are available on our website.

Placed an order on 12/17/2012 7:07:52 AM and my PI is listed as backordered with no eta (yesterday said processing)... website says in stock? what's going on? web order #W000804695
by mcmelectronics » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 pm
coolasice wrote:
mcmelectronics wrote:
coolasice wrote:Any idea on an eta for in stock? The website says 9998 days or May 2 depending on where you look......

We've just received additional stock today! We don't expect them to last long, but as of right now they are available on our website.

Placed an order on 12/17/2012 7:07:52 AM and my PI is listed as backordered with no eta (yesterday said processing)... website says in stock? what's going on? web order #W000804695

Any time we get stock in on the Raspberry Pi, they go to fulfilling the backorders before they are made available for new purchases. Your order has printed to our warehouse today. We are working to get all of them shipped out, but due to the order volume on the Raspberry Pi it may take a day or two to ship all of the backorders. You should receive an email confirmation when your order ships.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
facebook.com/mcmelectronics
by coolasice » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Placed an order on 12/17/2012 7:07:52 AM and my PI is listed as backordered with no eta (yesterday said processing)... website says in stock? what's going on? web order #W000804695[/quote]
Any time we get stock in on the Raspberry Pi, they go to fulfilling the backorders before they are made available for new purchases. Your order has printed to our warehouse today. We are working to get all of them shipped out, but due to the order volume on the Raspberry Pi it may take a day or two to ship all of the backorders. You should receive an email confirmation when your order ships.[/quote]

Just got my shipping invoice... everything shipped except my raspberry pi.... backordered still displays on tracking information.... waiting patiently for it to ship as website still says "in stock" not "backordered" My credit card has not been charged for the pi yet...
by mcmelectronics » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 pm
coolasice wrote:Placed an order on 12/17/2012 7:07:52 AM and my PI is listed as backordered with no eta (yesterday said processing)... website says in stock? what's going on? web order #W000804695

Any time we get stock in on the Raspberry Pi, they go to fulfilling the backorders before they are made available for new purchases. Your order has printed to our warehouse today. We are working to get all of them shipped out, but due to the order volume on the Raspberry Pi it may take a day or two to ship all of the backorders. You should receive an email confirmation when your order ships.[/quote]

Just got my shipping invoice... everything shipped except my raspberry pi.... backordered still displays on tracking information.... waiting patiently for it to ship as website still says "in stock" not "backordered" My credit card has not been charged for the pi yet...[/quote]

Coolasice, I sent you a PM.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by hikaricloud » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:27 am
Just wanted to say my two Pi shipped out Monday and I got them today. They shipped when I was told they would and got it faster than I expected. Really smooth transaction and resolution with the stock issue, will definitely use again.
by coolasice » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 pm
MCM was quick to resolve a backorder problem with my PI, but now I am still waiting on them to ship it...
by rpihopeful » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:36 pm
Hi,

I ordered 2 of the Raspberry Pi Barebone Kits (enclosures and Pi boards) on the 18th along with some other stuff. The package I received today contained the other stuff and the 2 enclosures but did not include either of the Raspberry Pi boards. The invoice said they were shipped, but they were not in the box. I tried calling the phone number listed on the invoice\welcome letter (800)543-4330 but they said call back Wednesday when the customer service is back. This is a Christmas gift and I need to know before then if I need to get them something else or if I can just ask them to wait a few days more.

Order #W00805932.
by legitnick » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:50 pm
I ordered the Enhanced Bundle on the 16th and it has yet to ship, it says its in stock..
by legitnick » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 am
Edit: Just received it today!
by mcmelectronics » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:15 pm
rpihopeful wrote:Hi,

I ordered 2 of the Raspberry Pi Barebone Kits (enclosures and Pi boards) on the 18th along with some other stuff. The package I received today contained the other stuff and the 2 enclosures but did not include either of the Raspberry Pi boards. The invoice said they were shipped, but they were not in the box. I tried calling the phone number listed on the invoice\welcome letter (800)543-4330 but they said call back Wednesday when the customer service is back. This is a Christmas gift and I need to know before then if I need to get them something else or if I can just ask them to wait a few days more.

Order #W00805932.

Apologies for not seeing this earlier. It looks like this was all shipped, according to our system. Have you received all of your product, or were you able to get a hold of the folks in customer service?
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by mcmelectronics » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm
We've just come across a limited supply of prepackaged Pis with a clear Multicomp case. The price is slightly less than if you were to buy the board and case individually.

Bundle: http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/83-14631
More views of the case itself: http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/83-14271
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by rpihopeful » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:25 pm
mcmelectronics wrote:
rpihopeful wrote:Hi,

Order #W00805932.

Apologies for not seeing this earlier. It looks like this was all shipped, according to our system. Have you received all of your product, or were you able to get a hold of the folks in customer service?

I have gotten in touch with customer service. It appears to be cleared up.

Thank you.
by mcmelectronics » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:33 pm
Just dropping in with an update. We've got stock on the board as well as all bundles we're offering currently.

We've also fixed a bug that prohibited our Pi page from displaying on mobile devices correctly.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/content/e ... spberry-pi
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by romanodog » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 pm
Just wanted to say that my order from MCM was great, it showed up three days after I ordered it!
After reading some horror stories about some people's situations with other places I was a little worried but it was smooth as butter!
by mcmelectronics » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:24 pm
romanodog wrote:Just wanted to say that my order from MCM was great, it showed up three days after I ordered it!
After reading some horror stories about some people's situations with other places I was a little worried but it was smooth as butter!

Glad to hear it. Thanks for your order.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by Dweeber » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:39 pm
Are these still made in China models?
Dweeber A.K.A. Kevin...
My RPI Info Pages including Current Setup - http://rpi.tnet.com
by delerious » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 am
Received my Pi fairly quickly. It was a Made in China model, but there were no problems with this one - last one ordered elsewhere had the solder in the holes around P2/P3 and next to the GPIO pins.
by mcmelectronics » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:02 pm
Dweeber wrote:Are these still made in China models?

Yes, I believe the latest batch are China models.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by mcmelectronics » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:43 pm
Dropping in to say we've got $5 ups ground shipping for the rest of the weekend to continental US locations. Looks like most of our kits are sold out for the moment, but we still have boards in stock, not to mention a lot of accessories.

MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by thrillrseekr » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 pm
mcmelectronics wrote:Dropping in to say we've got $5 ups ground shipping for the rest of the weekend to continental US locations. Looks like most of our kits are sold out for the moment, but we still have boards in stock, not to mention a lot of accessories.

Sounds great! Ordered the board from your company over the weekend after seeing this promotion. Hoping to get shipping notification soon. That's order W000827252 ;).
by Motierre » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:37 pm
If you live in Canada I would recommend against ordering from here.. I just received mine with a 24 dollar COD charge. Sucks big time.
by tgwaste » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:33 am
Took advantage of the $5 shipping from MCM today and ordered my board. I live in USA. Hopefully there wont be any issues.
by mcmelectronics » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:00 pm
Motierre wrote:If you live in Canada I would recommend against ordering from here.. I just received mine with a 24 dollar COD charge. Sucks big time.

Motierre, to be fair, everywhere the promo was listed explicit stated the $5 shipping is for the continental US only. The website also will have swapped to "TBD" charges for out of country users. We're sorry if this was overlooked when ordering, but appreciate your order.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by tgwaste » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:58 pm
At least you guys got replies from MCM. I emailed them twice now about adding an additional product to my order (ya i want to give them MORE money) to take advantage of the $5 shipping. I just got an auto notice saying my order was shipped. They never replied to my email and now if I want the additional product I have to pay double for it due to shipping costs.

will find someone else to do business with in the future.
by Chromium » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm
I also just ordered the pi and ended up paying more than double the price i expected.

$35 for the RPi
$5 tax
$17 shipping fee
$24 COD fee

During the checkout the shipping charge said $5 and a COD charge was never mentioned.
Although the shipping was quite fast (less than a week), im pretty mad that im paying more than $80 for something i was expecting to get for around $50.