raspberrypi stickers!

10 posts
by mithodin » Tue May 29, 2012 1:43 pm
Hey guys, I know there was a sale of some raspberrypi stickers some time ago. Does anyone know if there are going to be more at some point or would someone send me one or two?
by grumpyoldgit » Tue May 29, 2012 2:32 pm
They were sold through the Raspberry Pi shop. We have been told that the shop should be re-opening soon for things like mugs, t-shirts and presumably stickers.
by rfolkker » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 pm
Any word on this?

I would love to sport a sticker on my case (when my pi arrives) as well, I would also like to add one to my car (either a car Magnet, or preferably an interior window sticker)...
by Mortimer » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:55 pm
Yeah! I want a mug!! I need a new one because I threw my mug away at work last week, because it had become a little too cultured whilst I was off sick!
by robsoft » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 pm
Yeah, hoping the store comes back online soon - I want to try and get a t-shirt for my 2-year old daughter. Start 'em young! :-)
by BenWiley4000 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:53 pm
Hey. what are the chances the foundation could get on this? If they don't want to sell stickers, could we make our own and distribute them? Not that we want to steal the logo or steal your intellectual property (I think that concept is BS but I generally try to respect it), but if you aren't going to provide stickers yourselves, it seems reasonable that we could do it instead.
by reiuyi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 pm
BenWiley4000 wrote:Hey. what are the chances the foundation could get on this? If they don't want to sell stickers, could we make our own and distribute them? Not that we want to steal the logo or steal your intellectual property (I think that concept is BS but I generally try to respect it), but if you aren't going to provide stickers yourselves, it seems reasonable that we could do it instead.

Can't let you do that Starfox. The name and logo are registered trademarks, you can't sell products with the same name or logo on it without making a deal with the foundation. It doesn't mean you're not allowed to sell them, it means you need permission to sell them (and share a small part of your profits of course).

Anyway, I'm convinced the merchandise will be on sale soon, once things settle down a bit.
by BenWiley4000 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 am
reiuyi wrote:
BenWiley4000 wrote:Hey. what are the chances the foundation could get on this? If they don't want to sell stickers, could we make our own and distribute them? Not that we want to steal the logo or steal your intellectual property (I think that concept is BS but I generally try to respect it), but if you aren't going to provide stickers yourselves, it seems reasonable that we could do it instead.

Can't let you do that Starfox. The name and logo are registered trademarks, you can't sell products with the same name or logo on it without making a deal with the foundation. It doesn't mean you're not allowed to sell them, it means you need permission to sell them (and share a small part of your profits of course).

Anyway, I'm convinced the merchandise will be on sale soon, once things settle down a bit.

I know.... I was asking what are the chances we would get permission

I don't understand what wasn't clear about that
by AidzoTek » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 am
Have a look at the Pi Hut or Google shopping 8-)
by aurian » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:02 pm
how about just printing your own using the official logo and some self-adhesive photo paper?

just respect the http://www.raspberrypi.org/trademark-rules and don't sell any without permission!