What is this case? Looks like a C64 Peripheral

4 posts
by jewesque » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:37 pm

While I think I'm going to get a PiHouse as well, this thing is too cool not to think about. Anyone know?
by thexman » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:43 pm
it was a made up image, to show a case design you will notice its for the Pre release version of the PI as the HDMI and Composite are not on the same side on the release version model B shame i liked the look also, but its not available to buy as far as i know.
one armed controls engineer, my grammar is bad but lets face it most keyboards don't suit a one armed man
by jewesque » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 pm
thexman wrote:it was a made up image, to show a case design you will notice its for the Pre release version of the PI as the HDMI and Composite are not on the same side on the release version model B shame i liked the look also, but its not available to buy as far as i know.

Oh, that settles it! Thanks so much!
by thexman » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 pm
http://www.Yoctopuce.comcheck out enclosures. they do a very nice case, i am currently selling the Free Version on E bay if you look in the Pi-Shoppe forum post at the bottom of the Forums
one armed controls engineer, my grammar is bad but lets face it most keyboards don't suit a one armed man