OpenELEC meets Raspberry Pi - part 1 (XBMC)


1233 posts   Page 44 of 50   1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 50
by Doktor-X » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 pm
ok so my pi working ok but only with 10902 this is screenshot from my working build and from build i compile yesterday
Image
Image
note that dcpu acpu and vcpu are on 0 % on build that not working ok, why is that happening
User avatar
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:18 pm
by Hofie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 pm
sparky0815 wrote:r11324 files of FAT partition uploaded...

you can use the latest sd card image (r11318) and overwrite fat partition with r11324 files

http://sparky0815.de

:geek:



Works great, streaming from nas no problem(musik/video). The only problem ist ts files from my dreambox. I just get audio... I hope the annoying codec licence problem will be solved soon.
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm
by raspberrypivictim » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 am
Not sure if this thread is the right one to place my question, but here I go.

I use the openelect/xmbc with the video analog output and the output jack for sound connected to a 2.0 speaker. The open elec is configured to use a 2.0 speaker configuration.

It is everything OK, but when I try to play xvid/divx with 5.1 sound tracks, the volumen is extremely low. I have the speaker volumen set to max, but it is still too low. I have also tried other 2.0 speakers or TV 2.0 audio inputs. Same results.

I think the problem is in the 5.1 itself, because when playing stereo sound files, the volume is right.

Does not openelec "convert" from 5.1 to 2.0 when playing? or I am missing some configuration?

When playing with the same files with windows/vlc, for example, I do not face this issue. So I assume vlc is doing something underground, which open elec is not. I do not understand too much about this audio/video things, thats why I am maybe asking a complete stupid thing.

Thank you very much in advance.
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm
by mathewjenkinson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:50 pm
Does XBMC support AFP?

syre wrote:
dom wrote:
syre wrote:Actually my pi is only hooked up to my TV nothing else, I tried r11160 yesterday and the buffering is practically nonexistent compared to the newer revisions. I experienced the problem with the keyboard not being detected when unplugging/replugging it aswell.


Where's your media coming from? SMB share?

nope, NFS.
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 am
by smuggly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 pm
keenan wrote:Playing media from network (smb) share is definatly getting worse..

Now, traying to play a 700mb rip, xvid video and 2 channel audio results in a pause/play cycle every 10 - 15 seconds!

Also experiencing random freezes, no config file, just a fresh clean install of r11324.. Just a remote, ethernet and HDMI connected...


Have you tried w/out the remote? I play things the same way w/ no problems! smuggly
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:09 pm
by smuggly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:29 pm
smuggly wrote:
keenan wrote:Playing media from network (smb) share is definatly getting worse..

Now, traying to play a 700mb rip, xvid video and 2 channel audio results in a pause/play cycle every 10 - 15 seconds!

Also experiencing random freezes, no config file, just a fresh clean install of r11324.. Just a remote, ethernet and HDMI connected...


Have you tried w/out the remote? I play things the same way w/ no problems! smuggly


I Digress I Just tried playing some SD Files And some of my avi files with a divx encode are having some trouble. Sound No Picture? I Will keep investigating but @ the moment it seems only low bitrate encodes are a problem.
smuggly
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:09 pm
by smuggly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 pm
smuggly wrote:
smuggly wrote:
keenan wrote:Playing media from network (smb) share is definatly getting worse..

Now, traying to play a 700mb rip, xvid video and 2 channel audio results in a pause/play cycle every 10 - 15 seconds!

Also experiencing random freezes, no config file, just a fresh clean install of r11324.. Just a remote, ethernet and HDMI connected...


Have you tried w/out the remote? I play things the same way w/ no problems! smuggly


I Digress I Just tried playing some SD Files And some of my avi files with a divx encode are having some trouble. Sound No Picture? I Will keep investigating but @ the moment it seems only low bitrate encodes are a problem. Running 11329 img
smuggly
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:09 pm
by dom » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 pm
@snuggly
Can you post mediainfo.

Note DivX 3 is not MPEG 4 compliant and we can't play it:

From Wikipedia:
"DivX ;-) (not DivX) 3.11 Alpha and later 3.xx versions refers to a hacked version of the Microsoft MPEG-4 Version 3 video codec (not to be mistaken with MPEG-4 Part 3) from Windows Media Tools 4 codecs.[4][5] The video codec, which was actually not MPEG-4 compliant,"
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3861
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Cambridge
by Otto » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 am
humla wrote:Also, I seem to be having difficulty playing h264 videos with main and baseline profile from youtube. They freeze xbmc and I have to either kill xbmc or reboot the pi.
Is it working for other people or is it even supposed to work?


I'm having problems with these too, they seem to be using ff-h264 to decode rather than the hardware! I have been using sparkys images.

(for example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVSTqDGx64E)

Any solution for this?
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 am
by stewiegriffin » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:13 pm
Hello.
I finally got my raspberry pi and have already put an image of xbmc on an sd card, one of the recent builds but im having a problem in the begining. It makes this white noise on tv and it doesn't stop until i play a video and after that it won't appear again, unless i turn it off/on. So its basicly when i start the raspberrypi. Does anyone has/had the same problem?
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:18 pm
by keenan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 pm
I'm using a cyberlink remote with mine and all the buttons work, but I'd like to change them so for instance, if I press "OK" while video is playing it brings up the aspect options to choose between Normal, Stretch, 4:3, 16:9, original.. How can I change that button to bring up the OSD?
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm
by milhouse » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:33 pm
keenan wrote:I'm using a cyberlink remote with mine and all the buttons work, but I'd like to change them so for instance, if I press "OK" while video is playing it brings up the aspect options to choose between Normal, Stretch, 4:3, 16:9, original.. How can I change that button to bring up the OSD?


You can edit keymaps to suit your requirements, have a look at the Keymaps article in the XBMC Wiki. Once you have a custom keymap, put it in the userdata/keymaps folder (call it, for example, remote.xml) and restart XBMC.

It sounds like you need to map your "OK" button to "AspectRatio", but only while playing a Full Screen video, eg. this is my setup for an MCE Remote which I include only for reference - have a look at the <FullscreenVideo> section for ideas:

Code: Select all
<!-- This file contains the mapping of keys (gamepad, remote, and keyboard) to actions within XBMC -->
<!-- The <global> section is a fall through - they will only be used if the button is not          -->
<!-- used in the current window's section.  Note that there is only handling                       -->
<!-- for a single action per button at this stage.                                                 -->
<!-- For joystick/gamepad configuration under linux/win32, see below as it differs from xbox       -->
<!-- gamepads.                                                                                     -->

<!-- The format is:                      -->
<!--    <device>                         -->
<!--      <button>action</button>        -->
<!--    </device>                        -->

<!-- To map keys from other remotes using the RCA protocol, you may add <universalremote> blocks -->
<!-- In this case, the tags used are <obc#> where # is the original button code (OBC) of the key -->
<!-- You set it up by adding a <universalremote> block to the window or <global> section:       -->
<!--    <universalremote>             -->
<!--       <obc45>Stop</obc45>         -->
<!--    </universalremote>            -->

<!-- Note that the action can be a built-in function.                 -->
<!--  eg <B>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</B>                         -->
<!-- would automatically go to My Music on the press of the B button. -->

<!-- Joysticks / Gamepads:                                                                    -->
<!--   See the sample PS3 controller configuration below for the format.                      -->
<!--                                                                                          -->
<!--  Joystick Name:                                                                          -->
<!--   Do 'cat /proc/bus/input/devices' or see your xbmc log file  to find the names of       -->
<!--   detected joysticks. The name used in the configuration should match the detected name. -->
<!--                                                                                          -->
<!--  Button Ids:                                                                             -->
<!--   'id' is the button ID used by SDL. Joystick button ids of connected joysticks appear   -->
<!--   in xbmc.log when they are pressed. Use your log to map custom buttons to actions.      -->
<!--                                                                                          -->
<!--  Axis Ids / Analog Controls                                                              -->
<!--   Coming soon.                                                                           -->
<keymap>
  <global>
    <remote>
      <play>Play</play>
      <pause>Pause</pause>
      <stop>Stop</stop>
      <forward>FastForward</forward>
      <reverse>Rewind</reverse>
      <left>Left</left>
      <right>Right</right>
      <up>Up</up>
      <down>Down</down>
      <select>Select</select>
      <enter>FullScreen</enter>
      <pageplus>PageUp</pageplus>
      <pageminus>PageDown</pageminus>
      <back>ParentDir</back>
      <menu>PreviousMenu</menu>
      <title>ContextMenu</title>
      <info>Info</info>
      <skipplus>SkipNext</skipplus>
      <skipminus>SkipPrevious</skipminus>
      <display>FullScreen</display>

      <start>XBMC.ActivateWindow(home)</start>

      <record>ContextMenu</record>
      <volumeplus>VolumeUp</volumeplus>
      <volumeminus>VolumeDown</volumeminus>
      <mute>Mute</mute>
      <power>XBMC.ShutDown()</power>

      <mytv>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShows)</mytv>
      <mypictures>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</mypictures>
      <myvideo>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyPictures)</myvideo>
      <mymusic>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,Movies)</mymusic>

<!--
      <yellow>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)</yellow>
      <blue>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</blue>
      <green>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyPictures)</green>
      <red>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles)</red>
-->
      <yellow>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)</yellow>
      <blue>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</blue>
      <green>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyPictures)</green>
      <red>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles)</red>

      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>JumpSMS2</two>
      <three>JumpSMS3</three>
      <four>JumpSMS4</four>
      <five>JumpSMS5</five>
      <six>JumpSMS6</six>
      <seven>JumpSMS7</seven>
      <eight>JumpSMS8</eight>
      <nine>JumpSMS9</nine>
    </remote>
  </global>
  <Home>
    <remote>
      <info>XBMC.ActivateWindow(SystemInfo)</info>
      <clear>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Weather)</clear>
      <hash>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Settings)</hash>
    </remote>
  </Home>
  <MyFiles>
    <remote>
      <clear>Delete</clear>
      <zero>Highlight</zero>
      <star>Move</star>
      <hash>Rename</hash>
    </remote>
  </MyFiles>
  <MyMusicPlaylist>
    <remote>
      <back>Playlist</back>      <!-- Close playlist -->
      <clear>Delete</clear>
      <zero>Delete</zero>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicPlaylist>
  <MyMusicPlaylistEditor>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicPlaylistEditor>
  <MyMusicFiles>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
      <star>Queue</star>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicFiles>
  <MyMusicLibrary>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
      <star>Queue</star>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicLibrary>
  <FullscreenVideo>
    <remote>
      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>Number2</two>
      <three>Number3</three>
      <four>Number4</four>
      <five>Number5</five>
      <six>Number6</six>
      <seven>Number7</seven>
      <eight>Number8</eight>
      <nine>Number9</nine>
      <left>StepBack</left>
      <right>StepForward</right>
      <up>BigStepForward</up>
      <down>BigStepBack</down>
      <back>SmallStepBack</back>
      <start>OSD</start>
      <select>AspectRatio</select>
      <record>CodecInfo</record>
      <info>Info</info>
      <teletext>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Teletext)</teletext>
      <subtitle>ShowSubtitles</subtitle>
      <star>ShowSubtitles</star>
      <language>AudioNextLanguage</language>
      <clear>AudioNextLanguage</clear>
    </remote>
  </FullscreenVideo>
  <VideoTimeSeek>
    <remote>
      <select>Select</select>
      <enter>Select</enter>
    </remote>
  </VideoTimeSeek>
  <FullscreenInfo>
    <remote>
      <record>CodecInfo</record>
      <info>Close</info>
    </remote>
  </FullscreenInfo>
  <PlayerControls>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
    </remote>
  </PlayerControls>
  <Visualisation>
    <remote>
      <left>PreviousPreset</left>
      <right>NextPreset</right>
      <up>IncreaseRating</up>
      <down>DecreaseRating</down>
      <back>LockPreset</back>
      <title>CodecInfo</title>
      <select>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VisualisationPresetList)</select>
      <menu>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MusicOSD)</menu>
      <start>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MusicOSD)</start>
      <info>Info</info>
    </remote>
  </Visualisation>
  <MusicOSD>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <title>Info</title>
      <info>CodecInfo</info>
    </remote>
  </MusicOSD>
  <VisualisationSettings>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </VisualisationSettings>
  <VisualisationPresetList>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </VisualisationPresetList>
  <SlideShow>
    <remote>
      <zero>ZoomNormal</zero>
      <one>ZoomLevel1</one>
      <two>ZoomLevel2</two>
      <three>ZoomLevel3</three>
      <four>ZoomLevel4</four>
      <five>ZoomLevel5</five>
      <six>ZoomLevel6</six>
      <seven>ZoomLevel7</seven>
      <eight>ZoomLevel8</eight>
      <nine>ZoomLevel9</nine>
      <info>CodecInfo</info>
      <skipplus>NextPicture</skipplus>
      <skipminus>PreviousPicture</skipminus>
      <title>Info</title>
      <select>Rotate</select>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </SlideShow>
  <ScreenCalibration>
    <remote>
      <select>NextCalibration</select>
      <zero>ResetCalibration</zero>
      <display>NextResolution</display>
      <xbox>NextResolution</xbox>
    </remote>
  </ScreenCalibration>
  <GUICalibration>
    <remote>
      <select>NextCalibration</select>
      <zero>ResetCalibration</zero>
    </remote>
  </GUICalibration>
  <SelectDialog>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </SelectDialog>
  <VideoOSD>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
    </remote>
  </VideoOSD>
  <VideoMenu>
    <remote>
      <menu>OSD</menu>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
      <info>Info</info>
      <title>CodecInfo</title>
      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>Number2</two>
      <three>Number3</three>
      <four>Number4</four>
      <five>Number5</five>
      <six>Number6</six>
      <seven>Number7</seven>
      <eight>Number8</eight>
      <nine>Number9</nine>
      <play>Select</play>
    </remote>
  </VideoMenu>
  <OSDVideoSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
    </remote>
  </OSDVideoSettings>
  <OSDAudioSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
    </remote>
  </OSDAudioSettings>
  <VideoBookmarks>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
      <zero>Delete</zero>
    </remote>
  </VideoBookmarks>
  <MyVideoLibrary>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
      <clear>Delete</clear>
    </remote>
  </MyVideoLibrary>
  <MyVideoFiles>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
      <star>Queue</star>
    </remote>
  </MyVideoFiles>
  <MyVideoPlaylist>
    <remote>
      <back>Playlist</back>      <!-- Close playlist -->
      <clear>Delete</clear>
      <zero>Delete</zero>
    </remote>
  </MyVideoPlaylist>
  <VirtualKeyboard>
    <remote>
      <back>BackSpace</back>
      <star>Shift</star>
      <hash>Symbols</hash>
      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>Number2</two>
      <three>Number3</three>
      <four>Number4</four>
      <five>Number5</five>
      <six>Number6</six>
      <seven>Number7</seven>
      <eight>Number8</eight>
      <nine>Number9</nine>
      <enter>Enter</enter>
      <pageminus>CursorLeft</pageminus>
      <pageplus>CursorRight</pageplus>
    </remote>
  </VirtualKeyboard>
  <ContextMenu>
    <remote>
      <title>Close</title>
      <back>Close</back>
      <start>Close</start>
      <start>Close</start>
      <stop>Close</stop>
      <play>Select</play>
    </remote>
  </ContextMenu>
  <FileStackingDialog>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </FileStackingDialog>
  <Scripts>
    <remote>
      <info>info</info>
    </remote>
  </Scripts>
  <NumericInput>
    <remote>
      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>Number2</two>
      <three>Number3</three>
      <four>Number4</four>
      <five>Number5</five>
      <six>Number6</six>
      <seven>Number7</seven>
      <eight>Number8</eight>
      <nine>Number9</nine>
      <enter>Enter</enter>
      <back>BackSpace</back>
    </remote>
  </NumericInput>
  <Weather>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </Weather>
  <Settings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </Settings>
  <Addonbrowser>
    <remote>
    </remote>
  </Addonbrowser>
  <AddonInformation>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </AddonInformation>
  <AddonSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </AddonSettings>
  <TextViewer>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </TextViewer>
  <MyPicturesSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyPicturesSettings>
  <MyProgramsSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyProgramsSettings>
  <MyWeatherSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyWeatherSettings>
  <MyMusicSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicSettings>
  <SystemSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </SystemSettings>
  <MyVideosSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyVideosSettings>
  <NetworkSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </NetworkSettings>
  <AppearanceSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </AppearanceSettings>
  <Profiles>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </Profiles>
  <systeminfo>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </systeminfo>
  <shutdownmenu>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </shutdownmenu>
  <submenu>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </submenu>
  <MusicInformation>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
      <info>Close</info>
    </remote>
  </MusicInformation>
  <MovieInformation>
    <remote>
      <info>Close</info>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </MovieInformation>
  <LockSettings>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </LockSettings>
  <ProfileSettings>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </ProfileSettings>
  <PictureInfo>
    <remote>
      <skipplus>NextPicture</skipplus>
      <skipminus>PreviousPicture</skipminus>
      <info>Close</info>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </PictureInfo>
  <Teletext>
    <remote>
      <zero>number0</zero>
      <one>number1</one>
      <two>number2</two>
      <three>number3</three>
      <four>number4</four>
      <five>number5</five>
      <six>number6</six>
      <seven>number7</seven>
      <eight>number8</eight>
      <nine>number9</nine>
      <red>Red</red>
      <green>Green</green>
      <yellow>Yellow</yellow>
      <blue>Blue</blue>
      <info>Info</info>
      <back>Close</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
      <teletext>Close</teletext>
    </remote>
  </Teletext>
  <Favourites>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </Favourites>
</keymap>
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm
by keenan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:25 pm
milhouse wrote:You can edit keymaps to suit your requirements, have a look at the Keymaps article in the XBMC Wiki. Once you have a custom keymap, put it in the userdata/keymaps folder (call it, for example, remote.xml) and restart XBMC.

It sounds like you need to map your "OK" button to "AspectRatio", but only while playing a Full Screen video, eg. this is my setup for an MCE Remote which I include only for reference - have a look at the <FullscreenVideo> section for ideas:

Code: Select all
<!-- This file contains the mapping of keys (gamepad, remote, and keyboard) to actions within XBMC -->
<!-- The <global> section is a fall through - they will only be used if the button is not          -->
<!-- used in the current window's section.  Note that there is only handling                       -->
<!-- for a single action per button at this stage.                                                 -->
<!-- For joystick/gamepad configuration under linux/win32, see below as it differs from xbox       -->
<!-- gamepads.                                                                                     -->

<!-- The format is:                      -->
<!--    <device>                         -->
<!--      <button>action</button>        -->
<!--    </device>                        -->

<!-- To map keys from other remotes using the RCA protocol, you may add <universalremote> blocks -->
<!-- In this case, the tags used are <obc#> where # is the original button code (OBC) of the key -->
<!-- You set it up by adding a <universalremote> block to the window or <global> section:       -->
<!--    <universalremote>             -->
<!--       <obc45>Stop</obc45>         -->
<!--    </universalremote>            -->

<!-- Note that the action can be a built-in function.                 -->
<!--  eg <B>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</B>                         -->
<!-- would automatically go to My Music on the press of the B button. -->

<!-- Joysticks / Gamepads:                                                                    -->
<!--   See the sample PS3 controller configuration below for the format.                      -->
<!--                                                                                          -->
<!--  Joystick Name:                                                                          -->
<!--   Do 'cat /proc/bus/input/devices' or see your xbmc log file  to find the names of       -->
<!--   detected joysticks. The name used in the configuration should match the detected name. -->
<!--                                                                                          -->
<!--  Button Ids:                                                                             -->
<!--   'id' is the button ID used by SDL. Joystick button ids of connected joysticks appear   -->
<!--   in xbmc.log when they are pressed. Use your log to map custom buttons to actions.      -->
<!--                                                                                          -->
<!--  Axis Ids / Analog Controls                                                              -->
<!--   Coming soon.                                                                           -->
<keymap>
  <global>
    <remote>
      <play>Play</play>
      <pause>Pause</pause>
      <stop>Stop</stop>
      <forward>FastForward</forward>
      <reverse>Rewind</reverse>
      <left>Left</left>
      <right>Right</right>
      <up>Up</up>
      <down>Down</down>
      <select>Select</select>
      <enter>FullScreen</enter>
      <pageplus>PageUp</pageplus>
      <pageminus>PageDown</pageminus>
      <back>ParentDir</back>
      <menu>PreviousMenu</menu>
      <title>ContextMenu</title>
      <info>Info</info>
      <skipplus>SkipNext</skipplus>
      <skipminus>SkipPrevious</skipminus>
      <display>FullScreen</display>

      <start>XBMC.ActivateWindow(home)</start>

      <record>ContextMenu</record>
      <volumeplus>VolumeUp</volumeplus>
      <volumeminus>VolumeDown</volumeminus>
      <mute>Mute</mute>
      <power>XBMC.ShutDown()</power>

      <mytv>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShows)</mytv>
      <mypictures>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</mypictures>
      <myvideo>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyPictures)</myvideo>
      <mymusic>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,Movies)</mymusic>

<!--
      <yellow>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)</yellow>
      <blue>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</blue>
      <green>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyPictures)</green>
      <red>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles)</red>
-->
      <yellow>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)</yellow>
      <blue>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</blue>
      <green>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyPictures)</green>
      <red>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles)</red>

      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>JumpSMS2</two>
      <three>JumpSMS3</three>
      <four>JumpSMS4</four>
      <five>JumpSMS5</five>
      <six>JumpSMS6</six>
      <seven>JumpSMS7</seven>
      <eight>JumpSMS8</eight>
      <nine>JumpSMS9</nine>
    </remote>
  </global>
  <Home>
    <remote>
      <info>XBMC.ActivateWindow(SystemInfo)</info>
      <clear>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Weather)</clear>
      <hash>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Settings)</hash>
    </remote>
  </Home>
  <MyFiles>
    <remote>
      <clear>Delete</clear>
      <zero>Highlight</zero>
      <star>Move</star>
      <hash>Rename</hash>
    </remote>
  </MyFiles>
  <MyMusicPlaylist>
    <remote>
      <back>Playlist</back>      <!-- Close playlist -->
      <clear>Delete</clear>
      <zero>Delete</zero>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicPlaylist>
  <MyMusicPlaylistEditor>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicPlaylistEditor>
  <MyMusicFiles>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
      <star>Queue</star>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicFiles>
  <MyMusicLibrary>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
      <star>Queue</star>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicLibrary>
  <FullscreenVideo>
    <remote>
      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>Number2</two>
      <three>Number3</three>
      <four>Number4</four>
      <five>Number5</five>
      <six>Number6</six>
      <seven>Number7</seven>
      <eight>Number8</eight>
      <nine>Number9</nine>
      <left>StepBack</left>
      <right>StepForward</right>
      <up>BigStepForward</up>
      <down>BigStepBack</down>
      <back>SmallStepBack</back>
      <start>OSD</start>
      <select>AspectRatio</select>
      <record>CodecInfo</record>
      <info>Info</info>
      <teletext>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Teletext)</teletext>
      <subtitle>ShowSubtitles</subtitle>
      <star>ShowSubtitles</star>
      <language>AudioNextLanguage</language>
      <clear>AudioNextLanguage</clear>
    </remote>
  </FullscreenVideo>
  <VideoTimeSeek>
    <remote>
      <select>Select</select>
      <enter>Select</enter>
    </remote>
  </VideoTimeSeek>
  <FullscreenInfo>
    <remote>
      <record>CodecInfo</record>
      <info>Close</info>
    </remote>
  </FullscreenInfo>
  <PlayerControls>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
    </remote>
  </PlayerControls>
  <Visualisation>
    <remote>
      <left>PreviousPreset</left>
      <right>NextPreset</right>
      <up>IncreaseRating</up>
      <down>DecreaseRating</down>
      <back>LockPreset</back>
      <title>CodecInfo</title>
      <select>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VisualisationPresetList)</select>
      <menu>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MusicOSD)</menu>
      <start>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MusicOSD)</start>
      <info>Info</info>
    </remote>
  </Visualisation>
  <MusicOSD>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <title>Info</title>
      <info>CodecInfo</info>
    </remote>
  </MusicOSD>
  <VisualisationSettings>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </VisualisationSettings>
  <VisualisationPresetList>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </VisualisationPresetList>
  <SlideShow>
    <remote>
      <zero>ZoomNormal</zero>
      <one>ZoomLevel1</one>
      <two>ZoomLevel2</two>
      <three>ZoomLevel3</three>
      <four>ZoomLevel4</four>
      <five>ZoomLevel5</five>
      <six>ZoomLevel6</six>
      <seven>ZoomLevel7</seven>
      <eight>ZoomLevel8</eight>
      <nine>ZoomLevel9</nine>
      <info>CodecInfo</info>
      <skipplus>NextPicture</skipplus>
      <skipminus>PreviousPicture</skipminus>
      <title>Info</title>
      <select>Rotate</select>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </SlideShow>
  <ScreenCalibration>
    <remote>
      <select>NextCalibration</select>
      <zero>ResetCalibration</zero>
      <display>NextResolution</display>
      <xbox>NextResolution</xbox>
    </remote>
  </ScreenCalibration>
  <GUICalibration>
    <remote>
      <select>NextCalibration</select>
      <zero>ResetCalibration</zero>
    </remote>
  </GUICalibration>
  <SelectDialog>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </SelectDialog>
  <VideoOSD>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
    </remote>
  </VideoOSD>
  <VideoMenu>
    <remote>
      <menu>OSD</menu>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
      <info>Info</info>
      <title>CodecInfo</title>
      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>Number2</two>
      <three>Number3</three>
      <four>Number4</four>
      <five>Number5</five>
      <six>Number6</six>
      <seven>Number7</seven>
      <eight>Number8</eight>
      <nine>Number9</nine>
      <play>Select</play>
    </remote>
  </VideoMenu>
  <OSDVideoSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
    </remote>
  </OSDVideoSettings>
  <OSDAudioSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
    </remote>
  </OSDAudioSettings>
  <VideoBookmarks>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
      <zero>Delete</zero>
    </remote>
  </VideoBookmarks>
  <MyVideoLibrary>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
      <clear>Delete</clear>
    </remote>
  </MyVideoLibrary>
  <MyVideoFiles>
    <remote>
      <zero>Queue</zero>
      <star>Queue</star>
    </remote>
  </MyVideoFiles>
  <MyVideoPlaylist>
    <remote>
      <back>Playlist</back>      <!-- Close playlist -->
      <clear>Delete</clear>
      <zero>Delete</zero>
    </remote>
  </MyVideoPlaylist>
  <VirtualKeyboard>
    <remote>
      <back>BackSpace</back>
      <star>Shift</star>
      <hash>Symbols</hash>
      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>Number2</two>
      <three>Number3</three>
      <four>Number4</four>
      <five>Number5</five>
      <six>Number6</six>
      <seven>Number7</seven>
      <eight>Number8</eight>
      <nine>Number9</nine>
      <enter>Enter</enter>
      <pageminus>CursorLeft</pageminus>
      <pageplus>CursorRight</pageplus>
    </remote>
  </VirtualKeyboard>
  <ContextMenu>
    <remote>
      <title>Close</title>
      <back>Close</back>
      <start>Close</start>
      <start>Close</start>
      <stop>Close</stop>
      <play>Select</play>
    </remote>
  </ContextMenu>
  <FileStackingDialog>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </FileStackingDialog>
  <Scripts>
    <remote>
      <info>info</info>
    </remote>
  </Scripts>
  <NumericInput>
    <remote>
      <zero>Number0</zero>
      <one>Number1</one>
      <two>Number2</two>
      <three>Number3</three>
      <four>Number4</four>
      <five>Number5</five>
      <six>Number6</six>
      <seven>Number7</seven>
      <eight>Number8</eight>
      <nine>Number9</nine>
      <enter>Enter</enter>
      <back>BackSpace</back>
    </remote>
  </NumericInput>
  <Weather>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </Weather>
  <Settings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </Settings>
  <Addonbrowser>
    <remote>
    </remote>
  </Addonbrowser>
  <AddonInformation>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </AddonInformation>
  <AddonSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </AddonSettings>
  <TextViewer>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </TextViewer>
  <MyPicturesSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyPicturesSettings>
  <MyProgramsSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyProgramsSettings>
  <MyWeatherSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyWeatherSettings>
  <MyMusicSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyMusicSettings>
  <SystemSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </SystemSettings>
  <MyVideosSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </MyVideosSettings>
  <NetworkSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </NetworkSettings>
  <AppearanceSettings>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </AppearanceSettings>
  <Profiles>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </Profiles>
  <systeminfo>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </systeminfo>
  <shutdownmenu>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </shutdownmenu>
  <submenu>
    <remote>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </submenu>
  <MusicInformation>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
      <info>Close</info>
    </remote>
  </MusicInformation>
  <MovieInformation>
    <remote>
      <info>Close</info>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </MovieInformation>
  <LockSettings>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </LockSettings>
  <ProfileSettings>
    <remote>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <back>PreviousMenu</back>
    </remote>
  </ProfileSettings>
  <PictureInfo>
    <remote>
      <skipplus>NextPicture</skipplus>
      <skipminus>PreviousPicture</skipminus>
      <info>Close</info>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </PictureInfo>
  <Teletext>
    <remote>
      <zero>number0</zero>
      <one>number1</one>
      <two>number2</two>
      <three>number3</three>
      <four>number4</four>
      <five>number5</five>
      <six>number6</six>
      <seven>number7</seven>
      <eight>number8</eight>
      <nine>number9</nine>
      <red>Red</red>
      <green>Green</green>
      <yellow>Yellow</yellow>
      <blue>Blue</blue>
      <info>Info</info>
      <back>Close</back>
      <menu>Close</menu>
      <start>Close</start>
      <teletext>Close</teletext>
    </remote>
  </Teletext>
  <Favourites>
    <remote>
      <back>Close</back>
    </remote>
  </Favourites>
</keymap>



Thank you so much, I've just copied yours and changed them around..

Now, I'm running build r11212 and playback seems stable, but I.m getting alot of "script failed" errors..

Apon startup I get the Weather script has failed, then while in playing a video and bringing up the OSD to get subtitles I get a "Subtitle script has failed" error..

Is there any way to fix this?
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm
by mathewjenkinson » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:51 am
Has anyone tested the iphone XMBC app with Raspberry Pi? - Any success?

Thanks
Mathew
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 am
by Hofie » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:01 am
mathewjenkinson wrote:Has anyone tested the iphone XMBC app with Raspberry Pi? - Any success?

Thanks
Mathew


Yes, great app!
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm
by felix123 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 am
Can someone help me get CEC working on my Panasonic TV please? On the TV's VIERA link, only an "OTHERS" option show up. When I click on it, it says "Please use OTHER's remote control".
Code: Select all
OpenELEC Version: devel-20120617061524-r11324
OpenELEC git: 264e63533498b7dc03d8920617d0e2985e68748b
root /var/log # tail rpi-cecd.log
logical_address: 0x4
physical_address: 0x2000
cec_callback: debug: reason=0x0080, len=0x02, retval=0x00, param1=0x00000011, param2=0x00000000, param3=0x00000000, param4=0x00000000
cec_callback: unknown event: reason=0x0080, len=0x02, retval=0x00, param1=0x00000011, param2=0x00000000, param3=0x00000000, param4=0x00000000
cec_callback: debug: reason=0x0001, len=0x04, retval=0x00, param1=0x0020824f, param2=0x00000000, param3=0x00000000, param4=0x00000000
cec_callback: unknown event: reason=0x0001, len=0x04, retval=0x00, param1=0x0020824f, param2=0x00000000, param3=0x00000000, param4=0x00000000
cec_callback: debug: reason=0x0002, len=0x04, retval=0x00, param1=0x00470004, param2=0x00000000, param3=0x00000000, param4=0x00000000
cec_callback: unknown event: reason=0x0002, len=0x04, retval=0x00, param1=0x00470004, param2=0x00000000, param3=0x00000000, param4=0x00000000

Posts: 153
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 am
by pault » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 am
mathewjenkinson wrote:Has anyone tested the iphone XMBC app with Raspberry Pi? - Any success?

Thanks
Mathew


Not sure about iPhone one, but XMBC remote on Android works really well.
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:34 am
by jasjeet » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am
XBMC Commander on iPhone works perfect too.
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 6:00 pm
by mathewjenkinson » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:30 pm
jasjeet wrote:XBMC Commander on iPhone works perfect too.


Sweet :D
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 am
by masterluke » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:28 pm
stewiegriffin wrote:Hello.
I finally got my raspberry pi and have already put an image of xbmc on an sd card, one of the recent builds but im having a problem in the begining. It makes this white noise on tv and it doesn't stop until i play a video and after that it won't appear again, unless i turn it off/on. So its basicly when i start the raspberrypi. Does anyone has/had the same problem?


I had this too. Try turning off the option to sync refresh rate in the video options. This was on by default on recent builds and turning it off fixed it for me.
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:10 pm
by welshblob » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm
masterluke wrote:
stewiegriffin wrote:Hello.
I finally got my raspberry pi and have already put an image of xbmc on an sd card, one of the recent builds but im having a problem in the begining. It makes this white noise on tv and it doesn't stop until i play a video and after that it won't appear again, unless i turn it off/on. So its basicly when i start the raspberrypi. Does anyone has/had the same problem?


I had this too. Try turning off the option to sync refresh rate in the video options. This was on by default on recent builds and turning it off fixed it for me.


I've got this too on Raspbmc and also previously experienced it on OpenELEC. I can't find the option you mention though do you know exactly what its called as I've tried a few things around syncing and it hasn't stopped.

Cheers
Rob
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:31 am
by dom » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm
@welshbob
I think he means: "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" from http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Settings/Videos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3861
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Cambridge
by sparky0815 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 am
r11371 images ready to download (2GB / 4GB / FAT-Files)

http://sparky0815.de

:geek:
Twitter: @Sparky0815
Facebook Gruppe (RaspberryPi - Deutschland): http://on.fb.me/PnYE99
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 4:52 pm
Location: Germany
by mathewjenkinson » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:00 am
sparky0815 wrote:r11371 images ready to download (2GB / 4GB / FAT-Files)

http://sparky0815.de

:geek:


Does this release fix the slow network issues?
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 am
by Douwtjeh » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm
Hi,

I've installed openelec on my sd card, and am trying to use the composite output. However, I only get the splash screen, after that the tv stays dark. I can't test it on any other screen, as I don't have one, but I do have ssh access, so it should have booted fine.

Anybody got tips on what to do?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:13 pm