Airplay

4 posts
by hanz » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 pm
Hi everyone, I read a short article about this Raspberry Pi that it is possible to use it for Air play mirroring from my laptop or Iphone. So I would like to ask how does it work and if its hard to make it works, because I dont have a lot of skills in things like that.
Thanks
by LetHopeItsSnowing » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:51 am
I dont know about mirroring, but I 'airplay' videos and stuff from my ipad to my pi by using raspbmc/xbmc. Just install it and enable airplay in the system settings.
"am I getting slower, or is stuff more complicated; either way I now have to write it down - stuffaboutcode.com"
by ghans » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 am
Airplay mirroring doesn't work AFAIK. Can you provide a link
to the source of that ? I'm intersted in that too.

ghans
• Don't like the board ? Missing features ? Change to the prosilver theme ! You can find it in your settings.
• Don't like to search the forum BEFORE posting 'cos it's useless ? Try googling : yoursearchtermshere site:raspberrypi.org
by hanz » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 pm
I am sorry, its just airplay, it isnt mirroring. But I am mostly interested in airplay videos. So if its the function of xbmc its great!
thanks
Btw, here I read that article about airplay: http://www.eufuzz.com/technology/how-to ... -apple-tv/