Mobile theme?

4 posts
by xJORGENx » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:36 am
A forum theme for mobiles and tablets would be great! Using the forum on my iPad is a pain to navigate with. Instead of a theme, you could consider using a phpBB plugin, like tapatalk (not trying to spam), which is a backend for android and iOS apps.
No π yet, but very interested...
by itimpi » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 am
xJORGENx wrote:A forum theme for mobiles and tablets would be great! Using the forum on my iPad is a pain to navigate with. Instead of a theme, you could consider using a phpBB plugin, like tapatalk (not trying to spam), which is a backend for android and iOS apps.

I find that the forum works fine on the iPad as long as you switch your forum references to use the pro-silver theme.
by ghans » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 am
True that.

ghans
• Don't like the board ? Missing features ? Change to the prosilver theme ! You can find it in your settings.
• Don't like to search the forum BEFORE posting 'cos it's useless ? Try googling : yoursearchtermshere site:raspberrypi.org
by xJORGENx » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:05 pm
Yes. While I do agree that the phpBB3 prosilver theme works, it's not native and will take more time to load over a slower connection (3G/EDGE) than a mobile theme would.
No π yet, but very interested...