RS or Farnell for Pakistan?


5 posts
by abdullahkhalids » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 pm
I registered my interest on 6th May with both RS Online and Farnell. I will be able to order from RS in a three days, and can order from Farnell now. RS delivery schedule indicates late September, while Farnell indicates August.

My question is which one should I prefer? People seem unhappy with Farnell because it has been known to delay delivery, which means I should not trust the given August dates too much. What say?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:23 pm
by hackery21 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:05 pm
Order from RS.
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm
by JeremyF » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:57 pm
abdullahkhalids wrote:People seem unhappy with Farnell because it has been known to delay delivery

It's funny, as I got mine more than a week early.
{sig} Setup: Original version Raspberry Pi (B, rev1, 256MB), Dell 2001FP monitor (1600x1200), 8GB Class 4 SD Card with Raspbian and XBMC, DD-WRT wireless bridge
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm
by ryandigweed » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm
JeremyF wrote:
abdullahkhalids wrote:People seem unhappy with Farnell because it has been known to delay delivery

It's funny, as I got mine more than a week early.


In the US? or UK?
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 pm
by JeremyF » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:19 pm
ryandigweed wrote:
JeremyF wrote:
abdullahkhalids wrote:People seem unhappy with Farnell because it has been known to delay delivery

It's funny, as I got mine more than a week early.


In the US? or UK?

US.
{sig} Setup: Original version Raspberry Pi (B, rev1, 256MB), Dell 2001FP monitor (1600x1200), 8GB Class 4 SD Card with Raspbian and XBMC, DD-WRT wireless bridge
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm