Stock at MCM Electronics

167 posts   Page 4 of 7   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
by mcmelectronics » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:33 pm
rexysmexy wrote:I have bin trying to get ahold of MCM Electronic's about my current order. I have bin charged and it display's as Pending. I've emailed and called, so far i have gotten nothing. Really not happy with your service. I don't recommend these guys to anyone.

Sorry to hear this. We were working with an abbreviated staff Friday. I've replied to your PM.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
facebook.com/mcmelectronics
by SFX Group » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:49 pm
Ive ordered from these guys, item was in stock and arrived when they said it would (from this forum).

Only minor point (which doesnt worry me really) is mine is made in China, some are worried about the location of manufacture (which i understand).
Many Thanks
Ashley

© Copyright 2012 - www.ashleygriffin.ca
by joebot94 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:51 am
Could someone from MCM tell me weather or not my order will be shipping this week. My credit card was charged and I received an email from them saying my order was processed. My web order is W000789756. Thanks in advance. When I look online the MCM website does not recognize the order number.
by mcmelectronics » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:29 am
joebot94 wrote:Could someone from MCM tell me weather or not my order will be shipping this week. My credit card was charged and I received an email from them saying my order was processed. My web order is W000789756. Thanks in advance. When I look online the MCM website does not recognize the order number.

Joebot94, I just sent you a PM.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by rexysmexy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:08 am
mcmelectronics wrote:
joebot94 wrote:Could someone from MCM tell me weather or not my order will be shipping this week. My credit card was charged and I received an email from them saying my order was processed. My web order is W000789756. Thanks in advance. When I look online the MCM website does not recognize the order number.

Joebot94, I just sent you a PM.

Could you reply to my pm? I really want to know what's going on.
by mcmelectronics » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:29 pm
rexysmexy wrote:Could you reply to my pm? I really want to know what's going on.

PM replied.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by Icabaud » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm
Ordered placed with MCM on Nov 20th and confirmation email came today stating my Pi shipped on the 24th! :D

Thank you!
by visage13 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:18 pm
MCM Electronics,

Can you please check the status of my order W000782683? I ordered on the 7th and I'm seeing everyone posting that theirs has shipped that ordered after me, but mine is still backordered. Any idea on when I should see it ship? Thanks.
by mcmelectronics » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:13 pm
visage13 wrote:MCM Electronics,

Can you please check the status of my order W000782683? I ordered on the 7th and I'm seeing everyone posting that theirs has shipped that ordered after me, but mine is still backordered. Any idea on when I should see it ship? Thanks.

I've sent you a PM.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by cubby225 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 pm
How long does it usually take to get an RA? I sent my request in on the 25th, still haven't heard back.
by mcmelectronics » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 am
cubby225 wrote:How long does it usually take to get an RA? I sent my request in on the 25th, still haven't heard back.

You should have heard back by now, I would think. Can you PM me your email and order number? I'll check on it tomorrow.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by stderr » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:34 pm
I was just over there at the mcmelectronics site and they now say that the backorder is until April 17. If they are just not stocking the item, then stop pretending. They've said (at least) that they'd have these in by Nov 21, by Dec 7 and now Apr 17. It's just crazy!
by ukscone » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 pm
stderr wrote:I was just over there at the mcmelectronics site and they now say that the backorder is until April 17. If they are just not stocking the item, then stop pretending. They've said (at least) that they'd have these in by Nov 21, by Dec 7 and now Apr 17. It's just crazy!

They have been getting them in but they probably sellout almost immediately. I know they had them at least once during November. I ordered at the beginning of November on backorder until approx the 21st and it arrived last week, I also know they are getting more in in December so it's not that they keep putting back the date just they are selling out as soon as they arrive
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
by Dweeber » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:03 am
stderr wrote:I was just over there at the mcmelectronics site and they now say that the backorder is until April 17. If they are just not stocking the item, then stop pretending. They've said (at least) that they'd have these in by Nov 21, by Dec 7 and now Apr 17. It's just crazy!

They are being more than conservative in those estimates... It is a lot easier to say you can't ship until April and then ship earlier because they showed up before then. People don't like it when you say they will ship and you miss the date.

However, You can't wait to order.....

On the 29th, I ordered one from Newark who said they had 0 in stock. An hour later, I got a shipping date (Nov 30th), it shipped on the 30th.

Yesterday, on the 30th, Sparkfun had more than 800 units up for sale pop up (they had never had them before)... They lasted a few hours before they sold out.

They are a hot product and as soon as they are publicly available they will be gone quickly.
Dweeber A.K.A. Kevin...
My RPI Info Pages including Current Setup - http://rpi.tnet.com
by whodoctork9 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 am
I ordered several items including a Raspberry Pi on November 26th. The Raspberry Pi said it was backordered to be sent out around December 8th. Now that I check the website, it says that it is now backordered to April 17th. Please let me know when I should expect to receive the Raspberry Pi. I am really hoping to get it at the earliest date, shipped out December 8th, since it was a present for a friend. I will include my order number below.

Thanks
Joel

Order Number - Web order # w000791066
by mcmelectronics » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:34 pm
whodoctork9 wrote:I ordered several items including a Raspberry Pi on November 26th. The Raspberry Pi said it was backordered to be sent out around December 8th. Now that I check the website, it says that it is now backordered to April 17th. Please let me know when I should expect to receive the Raspberry Pi. I am really hoping to get it at the earliest date, shipped out December 8th, since it was a present for a friend. I will include my order number below.

Thanks
Joel

Your order should ship on the date it stated when you placed your order. Therefore, in this case, it will ship around the 7th/8th.

A note about the lead times. They tend to jump around a bit, which is a problem we're working to fix. It may have shown April 17th all weekend (can someone confirm this?). Now it's back to Dec 7th. As of last week, we had a shipment coming in around the 7th which had not completely sold out yet. That looks to still be the case as of this morning.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by Mars10 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 pm
mcmelectronics wrote:
whodoctork9 wrote:I ordered several items including a Raspberry Pi on November 26th. The Raspberry Pi said it was backordered to be sent out around December 8th. Now that I check the website, it says that it is now backordered to April 17th. Please let me know when I should expect to receive the Raspberry Pi. I am really hoping to get it at the earliest date, shipped out December 8th, since it was a present for a friend. I will include my order number below.

Thanks
Joel

Your order should ship on the date it stated when you placed your order. Therefore, in this case, it will ship around the 7th/8th.

A note about the lead times. They tend to jump around a bit, which is a problem we're working to fix. It may have shown April 17th all weekend (can someone confirm this?). Now it's back to Dec 7th. As of last week, we had a shipment coming in around the 7th which had not completely sold out yet. That looks to still be the case as of this morning.

I can confirm that it said April 17th on Saturday as it startled me when I saw it. I ordered at the end of November with a backorder date of the 7th (which now shows as the 8th on the product page).
by mcmelectronics » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:57 pm
Thanks for the feedback. It looks like our latest batch came in early, as we're in stock right now on the board and all bundles (http://www.mcmelectronics.com/content/e ... spberry-pi). So we will be shipping backorders very shortly - probably today.
MCM Electronics
@mcmelectronics
by mrkstu » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:28 pm
mcmelectronics wrote:Thanks for the feedback. It looks like our latest batch came in early, as we're in stock right now on the board and all bundles (http://www.mcmelectronics.com/content/e ... spberry-pi). So we will be shipping backorders very shortly - probably today.

Sounds good. I too have been charged and the website still shows back-ordered, I'll post here tomorrow if it still isn't showing as shipped (web order W000793423).
by etothex » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 pm
mine just shipped. thank you!
by chrono86 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:26 pm
They're still listed in stock as of today, so I ordered. Hopefully it's accurate.
by Eldorado » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm
Hi, thought I would try here since MCM is rather active it seems

Is there any reason why shipping quotes can't be given for orders to Canada? I find it odd as almost any other online shop does, I rarely have issues ordering from the states with up front shipping costs

I'm worried of ordering and then being hit with a huge shipping bill

Do you at least inform of shipping costs and get an ok from the customer before order is charged and shipped?

For fyi, I'm looking to order 10+ of these cases
http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/8 ... 2de45f0966
by whodoctork9 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 am
I just just got notice that mine is on its way...Thanks MCM...yall rock! I am definitely letting my friends know how good you guys are!
by flammenwurfer » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 pm
I ordered on Dec. 7 and it showed In Stock. It says right now that they are still in stock with an estimated ship date of Dec. 11. I'll keep my fingers crossed that mine goes out tomorrow.
by timberw0lf » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm
Just placed an order on the 8th from MCM. Hopefully it will ship soon!
timberw0lf | www.124mb.com