R Pi at Romanian Television

6 posts
by abiaygun » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:28 am
Hi everyone !
Sorry for the language but here it is at the news , IT section , presenting an R Pi :

http://tinyurl.com/aophjvd

Cheers!

PS: I dont know if it is the right section to post in but a think you wanna know where the R Pi is presented and how.
by Gert van Loo » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:03 pm
Yes, this the right forum and we really like to see this.
It would be nice if somebody could check if everything they tell is correct so we don't get any surprises. :shock:
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
by abiaygun » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:38 am
I'll try to make an english subtitle. Or translation.
But trust me they dont say nothing bad about the R-pi.

Also the R Pi has an article dedicayted on Chip Romanian Version ;)
by Gert van Loo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 pm
We honestly don't care if anybody says bad things about the Raspberry-Pi.
Everybody has the right their own opinion and if you don't like it or think it is a useless product so be it.
We are more worried about inaccuracies, incorrect statements.
by abiaygun » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm
Gert van Loo wrote:We honestly don't care if anybody says bad things about the Raspberry-Pi.
Everybody has the right their own opinion and if you don't like it or think it is a useless product so be it.
We are more worried about inaccuracies, incorrect statements.

Sorry , this is a point I dont understand . If you dont care about what people saying , bad or good things , why worry about inaccuracies or incorrect statements ?

Honestly I dont get it.

I can tell you that there is no inaccuracies or incorrect statements regardin R Pi!
That's why I post it the Link.

In GB are living many Romanian people and also the Forum is visited by many Romanian users.
You can use Google translate also but let's translate starting with the title "

"iLikeIT: Raspberry Pi, computerul ieftin, performant si la fel de mic ca o carte de vizita"

I Like IT ( I Like Informational Technolgy - an section from ProTV Morning News who is treating the gadgets and what is new in IT world wide )
Raspberry Pi, computerul ieftin, performant si la fel de mic ca o carte de vizita - Raspberry Pi , the cheap and performant computer but also tiny size like an business card.

In lumea calculatoarelor marimea conteaza. Cu cat mai mic cu atat mai bine. Recordurile inseamna de acum calculatoare de dimensiunea unor carti de vizita. In the world of the computer size does it matter. If is much tiny also it is much better. The records ( here in the sens guiness book recors ) , from now on , means computers at the size of an business card .

Ultima inventie in acest domeniu nu costa mai mult decat o iesire la film cu prietenii.- The latest invention in this domain does not cost much more than going to a movie with your friends.

Va facem cunostinta cu "placintica de zmeura", sau "Raspberry Pi" cum este denumit de parintii sai acest calculator infim de mic. We like to present you the "Raspbeery Pie" or "Raspberry Pi" the name put to this very very tiny computer it by his parents .

Este mic cat o carte de vizita dar mai puternic de zeci de ori decat calculatoarele pe care le utilizam in anii '90. - It is a little bit smaller than an business card but much more powerfull , +10x time powerful , than the computers used by us in '90 years .

Si nici nu este scump. E chiar mai ieftin decat o noapte la hotel in Mamaia. Mai ieftin decat un bilet de avion lowcost. Mai ieftin decat orice alt calculator sau tableta. - And is not very expensive. Is even cheaper than an night spent at an Hotel from Mamaia ( an Black Sea touristic point ) . Cheaper than an lowcost airplane ticket . Cheaper than any other computer or tablet .

Costa aproximativ 120 de lei. - The price is approximately 120 Romanian Currency LEI ( LEI in English means - Lion :D )

In the conversation they are saying that the R Pi is designet for low cost programming platform and other stuff that you guys made it the board .
Nothing but the truth .
by Gert van Loo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:02 pm
Sorry , this is a point I dont understand . If you dont care about what people saying , bad or good things , why worry about inaccuracies or incorrect statements ?

Honestly I dont get it.

Saying good or bad things about the pi is a (personal) opinion, which you are free to express.
Saying inaccuracies can for example generate expectations by the listener which can not be met.
Let me give an example: If somebody says :"The Pi is useless because it is too slow" No problem, your opinion.
But if somebody says "You can use the Pi to decode H265" that is a problem because it is not true.
Users might buy the Pi for that and then find out it can't do that.